EICC-ON is an online sustainability data management system designed to help companies manage and share sustainability data.
EICC-ON is an online sustainability data management system designed to help EICC members and their suppliers manage and share sustainability data, including from audits and self-assessment questionnaires that assess risk at the corporate, facility and supplier level. EICC-ON is available in English and Simplified Chinese. Self assessments are also available in Japanese, Korean and Spanish.
EICC-ON is run by software provider Enablon.
EICC-ON General Resources User Guides
Registration user guide
Self-Assessment Questionnaire user guide (requires EICC-ON account to access, please view Training Documents under Help and Support section)
Adding a facility user guide (requires EICC-ON account to access, please view Training Documents under Help and Support section)
Frequently Asked Questions
Self Assessment Questionnaire FAQ
EICC-ON Environmental Reporting FAQ
New SAQ FAQ
Please see our assessment page for SAQ samples. Please note these are samples only and companies are strongly encouraged to complete the SAQ online through EICC-ON.
Support from Enablon
Submit a help desk ticket to EICC-ON
General inquiries from non-EICC members
Additional resources and points of contact for assistance
Have a change or enhancement request for EICC-ON? Complete our form and submit it to us.
Completing Self-Assessment Questionnaires
Using EICC-ON, member companies can create a corporate record and multiple facility records, and associate a Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) with each record. For a step-by-step guide on completing the SAQ, please see our user guide.
For additional guidance on using SAQs, please see our FAQ.
- The corporate SAQ covers the entire company and only needs to be completed once.
- The corporate SAQ can be found under the company's main account.
- Is site specific and should be completed separately for each facility in EICC-ON.
- Suppliers will need to create facility records before starting the facility questionnaire.
- Covers both manufacturing and service locations.
- Depending on how the user fills out the initial questions, the other sections of the questionnaire will populate with the appropriate questions.
EICC-ON for EICC Members
EICC members benefit from 50 complimentary user licenses for EICC-ON. EICC members that need access to EICC-ON may contact us.
EICC-ON for Suppliers to EICC Members
Suppliers to EICC members often receive multiple requests from customers. EICC-ON is a tool designed to streamline data collection and to reduce redundant risk assessment requests, while protecting the confidentiality of supplier data.
Suppliers that complete the SAQ in the online tool can share their SAQ results with any customer that is an EICC member. Suppliers can also schedule and track VAP audits and share audit reports with multiple customers. Suppliers can access EICC-ON for a fee of $300 per facility per year. Please note this registration must be renewed every calendar year (January-December).
Please note that using EICC-ON does not make a supplier an EICC member. For information about EICC membership please see our membership page.
Registering in EICC-ON as a supplier to an EICC member
- Visit EICC-ON to begin the process.
- When registering, specify the number of facilities for which you plan to fill out Self-Assessment Questionnaires. These may be either manufacturing locations or service sites. Additional facilities may be added later as needed. The number of facilities does not need to include an additional site for the Corporate SAQ. That form will be added automatically to your account once you complete the registration process.
- After registering, you will receive an email with your username and password, and a link to sign into EICC-ON. The person who sets up the account will be identified as the company administrator. The company administrator can be changed later if desired.
- Technical questions about EICC-ON should be submitted as tickets to the EICC-ON helpdesk.
- There is a fee of $300 per facility per year to use EICC-ON, and you will need to submit payment to activate your account. Registration must be renewed annually to remain active in the system. Please note registrations must be renewed each calendar year (January-December) to remain active. After payment has been received, you will be able to fill out the SAQ and to share the results with your customers.
View our user guide for complete information about registration and payment processing. Suppliers may also participate in a regular onboarding webinars from Enablon, or view recordings of past webinars. Please contact Enablon for assistance with any onboarding questions.
For payment questions, please write to Enablon.